Saturday 6 September 2008

The Reader Pictures

Here below some pictures from The Reader, upcoming drama movie starring Kate Winslet, David Kross and Ralph Fiennes:
(Click on a picture to enlarge it.)

David Kross and kate Winslet in The readerKate Winslet Naked in the movie the Reader

Yeap, the old woman on the last picture is indeed Kate Winslet! Shocking make up isn't it? But I bet Kate Winslet will not be as ugly when she'll get old.

The Reader is the movie adaptation of the novel of the same name written by German author Bernhard Schlink.
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite fond of this film and all its dramatic glory. The suspense of what unfolds is shocking. I really enjoyed it.

I Hyped The Reader on Everhype and gave it 91% which I think is fairly accurate.


I wouldn’t mind getting some opinions on it . If you get on there, rate me a 5 & request friendship.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see this movie. I read the book in just a couple hours. Its captivating!!!

Anonymous said...

Just saw it yesterday and read the book last night - beautifully done.
Two questions:
Toward the very end there is a beautiful piece of scenery. I'd love to know where that is.
Also, I'd mostly love to know where the quotes are from that he read to her (besides Odyssey and lady with dog). Some were quite moving.
Thanks